Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shopping Trip to Daiso

I stopped by Daiso last week for a couple of items and I found these little treasures.


I decided that instead of keeping my quilt patterns in their original plastic packaging, I was going to put them into these binders to save space.   The binder has 40 pages of clear plastic pages and I decided to choose the green binder for piecing patterns, the yellow binder for Embroidery patterns and a pink binder (not pictured) for applique patterns.  I am amazed how many patterns I own!!!  This excludes magazine patterns and books in my library.  Oy very! 

Anyhoo, I also got these really cute mini scissors (not sharp of course) to take on plane trips.  Aren't they just adorable?  And yes, I absolutely needed these.



I also found these cord organizers.  I am using these for my mini irons.  Don't think for a second that I wasn't tempted to get more than one package.  


My boss just came back from London and Paris and look what she brought me....


This is the October/November 2012 issue.  Want to take a peek inside?


So yummy.  I wish I can find this magazine stateside.  More quilting news next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment